Help high school students identify postsecondary options
Building on the power of the Strong Profile, this edition adds extra value to high school students who are faced with making some of the most important decisions of their young lives. An additional personalized report helps them to explore various fields of study; discover satisfying work-study, volunteer, or summer job opportunities; and examine a wide range of work environments.
An overview summarizes occupations and educational programs linked to a student's interests, and incorporates his or her personal work, learning, leadership, and risk-taking style preferences. Complete with an action plan, this profile offers students a tool kit for exploring choices and planning for the future.
- 6 General Occupational Themes map out broad interest patterns to describe personalities and preferred work environments
- 30 Basic Interest Scales provide more specific information about a students' areas of interest
- 244 Occupational Scales relate a students' interest patterns to those of satisfied workers
- 5 Personal Style Scales describe a students' preferred style of working, learning, leading, risk taking, and team participation
- Plus two pages of highly personalized information to help students explore fields of study, volunteer or summer job opportunities, and a wide range of work options
CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW TO VIEW A SAMPLE REPORT
HOW TO TAKE THIS ASSESSMENT
- STEP #1 - Purchase this Assessment
- STEP #2 - Upon completion of your purchase a Digital Download will deliver a PDF with Information about the Assessment and an ACTIVE LINK to take the test. You don't have to take it right away. Take it when you feel comfortable.
- NOTE: IF you're purchasing this assessment for someone else or multiple people, send us an email with the name(s) of your group; AND forward the download to each person to take.
- STEP #3 - Once complete, one of our analysts will review the responses and certifiy the Profile Report. Please allow 2 business days for this step.
- STEP #4 - We'll email the finalized report to the email address registered to each assessment.