Help individuals manage conflict and enhance relationships in the process.
Conflict is a natural part of everyone's working and personal life and though it often appears to be triggered by a simple, straightforward issue, more often than not conflict exists because some core element of trust, beliefs, authority, or passion is being challenged. The MBTI® Conflict Style Report helps individuals understand how their MBTI type preferences influence their approach and response to conflict and it provides them with a framework for dealing with conflict situations more effectively.
This 11-page, online report provides a detailed overview of an individual’s conflict style with specific information on key strengths and likely conflict triggers as well as a description of potential blind spots and areas for further development. To assist individuals with gaining awareness of how others approach conflict, the report also explains the essential attributes associated with different conflict styles and offers insights into how others may view—and typically want to address—a conflict situation and includes tips for increasing sensitivity.
Additionally, it helps individuals become better at navigating conflict by offering suggestions for how to adjust their natural style to effectively navigate conflicts when they arise and to foster better relationships moving forward.
VIEW SAMPLE HERE
HOW TO TAKE THIS ASSESSMENT
- STEP #1 - Purchase this Assessment
- STEP #2 - Upon completion of your purchase a Digital Download will deliver a PDF with Information about the Assessment and an ACTIVE LINK to take the test. You don't have to take it right away. Take it when you feel comfortable.
- NOTE: IF you're purchasing this assessment for someone else or multiple people, send us an email with the name(s) of your group; AND forward the download to each person to take.
- STEP #3 - Once complete, one of our analysts will review the responses and certifiy the Profile Report. Please allow 2 business days for this step.
- STEP #4 - We'll email the finalized report to the email address registered to each assessment.