Will help individuals make better decisions—and more impactful contributions—with this new report.
The MBTI® Decision-Making Style Report uses type preferences as a framework for understanding an individual's decision-making style. This online report helps individuals become better decision makers by alerting them to their decision-making strengths, potential challenges, and areas for development. Additionally, it explains how type dynamics impact their style and offers key questions to consider during the decision-making process to facilitate more comprehensive decisions.
The Tips and Action Steps section provides insights and suggestions to guide further development, including what to consider when presented with a difficult decision, how to tap others for decision-making assistance, and how individuals can flex their style to improve communication with others and enhance their decision making.
Graphically enhanced to illustrate preference clarity
CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW TO VIEW A SAMPLE REPORT
HOW TO TAKE THIS ASSESSMENT
- STEP #1 - Purchase this Assessment
- STEP #2 - Upon completion of your purchase a Digital Download will deliver a PDF with Information about the Assessment and an ACTIVE LINK to take the test. You don't have to take it right away. Take it when you feel comfortable.
- NOTE: IF you're purchasing this assessment for someone else or multiple people, send us an email with the name(s) of your group; AND forward the download to each person to take.
- STEP #3 - Once complete, one of our analysts will review the responses and certifiy the Profile Report. Please allow 2 business days for this step.
- STEP #4 - We'll email the finalized report to the email address registered to each assessment.