Provide insight into communication styles and behavior that affect leadership performance
For more than 50 years, the Fundamental Interpersonal Relations Orientation™ (FIRO®) approach has helped people understand their interpersonal needs and how those needs influence their communication styles and behavior. Now, building on the history and reliability of the FIRO model, CPP has developed the FIRO Business® assessment to address the specific requirements of organizations.
The FIRO Business® Leadership Report is particularly valuable to businesses because it presents key insights for relating to direct reports, superiors, and peers, influencing and negotiating, making decisions, and setting priorities. The report is a must-use tool for leadership development and executive coaching.
- Measures interpersonal needs of involvement, influence, and connection
- Present results in a clean, graphic design
- Identifies existing communication and interpersonal dynamics that affect leadership success – helping people overcome or prevent issues
- Creates an opportunity to quickly effect behavioral change by providing specific insights into interpersonal needs
- Details strengths and development recommendations for improving leadership performance
- Streamlines administration with a brief, easy to use online format
CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW TO VIEW A SAMPLE REPORT
HOW TO TAKE THIS ASSESSMENT
- STEP #1 - Purchase this Assessment
- STEP #2 - Upon completion of your purchase a Digital Download will deliver a PDF with Information about the Assessment and an ACTIVE LINK to take the test. You don't have to take it right away. Take it when you feel comfortable.
- NOTE: IF you're purchasing this assessment for someone else or multiple people, send us an email with the name(s) of your group; AND forward the download to each person to take.
- STEP #3 - Once complete, one of our analysts will review the responses and certifiy the Profile Report. Please allow 2 business days for this step.
- STEP #4 - We'll email the finalized report to the email address registered to each assessment.