Jennifer Thibeaux Featured Results
The Staubach Company (Jones Lang LaSalle)
- based in Addison, TX USA; traveled extensively in United States
- ROLE: Director of Training; Diversity Chair
- Re-vamped all education resources and employee access to include an innovative intranet site, suite of webinar offerings, and asynchronous recorded education;
- Advised the CEO Roger Staubach, regarding Diversity matters – including representing the CEO and company in diversity councils; forums; and print articles;
- Co-produced Sales Education Annual Conference (audience: 1200) – organizing over 30 speakers and events for employees – sales to executive leadership;
- Developed Curriculum and delivered HRD training to include Anti-Harassment, Diversity & Inclusion, Team building, Time Management, and Emotional Intelligence; and
- Administered over 500 psychological assessments to employees improving sales performance by 44%.
Deloitte & Touche LLP
- based in Dallas, TX USA; also worked in London, UK, St. Louis, MO
- ROLE: Senior Trainer & Technical Writer
- On the development team producing award winning training for proprietary expatriate remuneration & tax software;
- Delivered on site training to clients (i.e. Chevron, P&G, etc.) on software products related to expatriate remuneration & tax preparation;
- Worked with IT Developers and staff to translate technical specs to training updates for clients; and
- Delivered extensive web learning training courses to international audiences with live language translation.
NCAA – Big XII Leadership Conference
- Texas, USA
- ROLE: Leadership Content Provider
- During the Fall 2013 Leadership Conference, my published Audio Talk – “Living the Sports Dream in Reality” was distributed to all student athletes attending the annual leadership conference; and
- Student engagement was high which included connecting with students after the event who provided positive feedback regarding the content helping to prepare the students for their transition.
NCAA – Student Eligibility Handbook Audio Content
- Texas, USA
- ROLE: Accessibility Project
- In 2014, I audio recorded and produced an audio read of the NCAA Division I Eligibility Handbook;
- This was a personal project designed to help parents and students in high school connect with the information contained within the NCAA Division I Student Handbook who may have some sort of visual impairment that may prevent learning the information contained in the traditional handbook; and
- Made the audio content available to the NCAA to be distributed to their audience.
Operation HOPE, Inc.
- Based in Los Angeles, CA and Dallas, TX USA
- ROLE: Director of the Office of Innovation, Research & Assessment
- Developed and analyzed performance and knowledge assessments regarding youth financial literacy and economic energy;
- Main Project: Gallup-Hope Index – a collaboration with Gallup Inc to measure hope, wellbeing, engagement, financial literacy, and economic energy grades 5-12 across the U.S.;
- Worked with and advised executive leadership including school superintendents and financial institution presidents and CEOs regarding youth financial literacy and the connection to youth outcomes;
- Worked directly with youth to educate and measure performance outcomes in the areas of hope, well-being, engagement, economic energy, and financial literacy.
- Served as authority on research and data for the organization at International Press Conferences, official Whitehouse events, and around the country to financial institutions and public schools;
- Proudly served youth grades 5-12 across the United States, Canada, and South Africa to help implement and measure education regarding hope, well-being, engagement, economic energy, and financial literacy; and
- Delivered interpretative reporting to include traditional reports, video explanations, online quarterly updates, and one-on-one conversations with c-suite donors regarding performance outcomes of all education initiatives.
G.O.A.T. Skills Camp® and GOAT Skills™
- North America
- ROLE: Leadership & Media Content, Education & Event Coordinator
- Launched and a first of its kind football specialty camp providing sports development education with football hall of famers to train on skill and technique
- Developed the camp curriculum to offer a dedicated seminar day along with seminar moments in Days 2 and 3 of the camp;
- Included parents into the camp education to offer a more holistic approach to youth athlete household education;
- Developed and executed media campaigns to include, traditional (tv and radio), social media, email marketing, and fax campaigns; and
- Assisted with sponsor conversations and presentations to attract funding for the camp.
- Diversity Intelligence Advisor and Liaison between Roger Staubach and American Airlines
- Diversity Research, Strategy & Intelligence, Curriculum & Instruction Strategy and Formulation
- CMMI (Supply Chain) Training Developer & Implementation Lead
Mary Kay Inc.
- Working with MKI Scientists, Laboratory Information Managements System (LIMS) Software Implementation & Training Lead
ConAgra Foods, Inc
- Quality Assurance Training Creator & Developer of Asynchronous Learning (Centra)
- Worker’s Compensation Training Project Manager & Delivery
National Diversity Council
- Webinar Producer for over 3 years; Corporate Advisory Council Member
National Football League
- NFL Internship Program, liaison and transition preparedness for athletes
Community Colleges (multiple)
- Guest Lecturer on Leadership & Diversity Topics
EmpowerKing® Leadership Conferences & Development Program
Triad Mentorship Model (Co-creator)Developer of Year-long Curriculum for Conference Participants to include assessment, live instruction, and production expectations.
Webinar Education – Primary Consulting LLC (WebEx Training Center)
- Workplace Performance Improvement (Leadership, Conflict, Emotional Intelligence)
- Sexual Harassment Prevention
- Diversity Intelligence Updates
- MBTI – Personality Type Seminars
Career Transition for Sports Professionals
- Broadcast Bootcamp
- Leadership and Transference Skills Prep
Success Simplified (Publisher: Insight Publishing)
Anthology with notable authors – Stephen Covey, Dr. Tony Alessandra, and Patricia Fripp
Getting UNStuck – Vision Book BAE
- Self-Help book published to transform the ideas of a Vision Board into practical methods to transform your life
- Based on adult education and learning principles, transformed into a digestible workbook that helps readers pinpoint areas of improvement and make the changes.
CanDoGo Insights (video based for CRM systems)
- Topic: Time Management (ten publications)
- Notable authors participating with me – Zig Ziglar, Tom Hopkins, Tony Parinello, and Jill Konrath
Pulse Articles Contributor (LinkedIn)
- Over 20 articles focused on business and professional development topics
- Over 300 hours of voice work completed for clients and personal projects such as converting traditional articles to “audio articles” https://soundcloud.com/jenniferthibeaux/sets/jennifer-thibeauxs-audio
Online Radio Show Creator and Host
- Creating and producing a variety of online podcast-style shows broadcasting through BlogTalkRadio and simulcasting through UStream on topics related to business, leadership, current events, sports, and a Texas A&M specialized show.
- Brought on several high-profile guests to include Shaquille O’Neal, Damon Allen, Cris Dishman and others.
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATIONS
Doctor of Philosophy – Education
- Degree Specialization: Training & Performance Improvement
- Capella University
- 2013 (abd)
Masters of Arts – Education
- Degree Specialization: Curriculum & Instruction – Adult Education
- University of Phoenix
Bachelors in Business Administration
- Degree: Marketing
- Texas A&M University at College Station, TX
Psychological Assessments Certifications– Level B
- MBTI® – Myers Briggs Type Indicator®
- Strong Interest Inventory
- 15+ Psychological Assessments related to leadership, conflict, communication, organizational teaming, etc.
- WebEx (Live and Training Center products), Centra, GoToMeeting, Blog Talk Radio (BTR), UStream, Periscope,
- Captivate, Teachable.com, Articulate Storyline, Camtasia, Lectora Inspire, QuizMaker, GoAnimate!, Bravo!, Brainshark
Learning Management Systems
- Centra, Captivate Prime
- MS PowerPoint, Prezi, Keynote
- Final Cut Pro, iMovie, Sony Vegas, Adobe Premiere Pro