an be used by Individuals for self-discovery and development or by Coaches as a tool during coaching sessions
The Thomas-Kilmann Conflict Mode Instrument tool helps individuals understand how five conflict-handling modes, or styles—competing, collaborating, compromising, avoiding, and accommodating—affect interpersonal and group dynamics and learn how to select the most appropriate style for a given situation. By selecting responses from 30 statement pairs, individuals discover their preferred style. The TKI assessment allows trainers and HR professionals to safely open a discussion about conflict, to reveal patterns, and to look at instances when one conflict behavior is productive and when choosing another style would be more effective.
The TKI assessment follows the same basic format as the best-selling paper-and-pencil version but is tailored specifically to each individual participant. Each personalized analysis report graphically shows how the participant uses the five conflict-handling modes. You or your clients will find taking the TKI assessment online to be a fast and engaging activity. The TKI assessment is psychometrically sound and thoroughly researched, so you can trust the results you or your clients will receive.
Based on the participant's particular use of each mode, the report offers specific suggestions to help him or her understand the pluses and minuses of a particular conflict-handling style, guidance on the appropriate use of each mode, and tips for learning to work with less preferred modes.
CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW TO VIEW A SAMPLE REPORT
HOW TO TAKE THIS ASSESSMENT
- STEP #1 - Purchase this Assessment
- STEP #2 - Upon completion of your purchase a Digital Download will deliver a PDF with Information about the Assessment and an ACTIVE LINK to take the test. You don't have to take it right away. Take it when you feel comfortable.
- NOTE: IF you're purchasing this assessment for someone else or multiple people, send us an email with the name(s) of your group; AND forward the download to each person to take.
- STEP #3 - Once complete, one of our analysts will review the responses and certifiy the Profile Report. Please allow 2 business days for this step.
- STEP #4 - We'll email the finalized report to the email address registered to each assessment.